- About Us
- How to Help
- Contact Us
PALOOZA is the Place for YOU if:
- you are an adult, age 18 or over.
- you have an enthusiasm for and dedication to working with our members.
- you are interested in making a difference in the life of a young adult.
- you want to make friends and have fun!
Being a Part of the PALOOZA Staff Gives YOU:
- a connection with a wonderful group of young adults.
- occasion to share your talents and interests.
- opportunities to be creative, constructive, and challenged.
- the support you need to develop and implement your ideas.
- a sense of belonging to a caring and fun group of people.
Your Responsibilities as a PALOOZA Staff Member are to:
- attend your scheduled events on time with your required supplies.
- be positive.
- respect the rights and privacy of our members.
- create a team environment with your volunteer facilitators.
- ask for support from the program coordinator if you have questions, concerns, or challenges.
- be open to new experiences and have fun!