- About Us
- How to Help
- Contact Us
PALOOZA is the Place for YOU if:
- you are an adult, age 18 or over.
- you have a disability.
- you are capable of being independent in self care, or are accompanied by an aide.
- you want to make friends and have fun!
Your PALOOZA Membership Allows YOU to:
- try new activities and hobbies at your own comfort level.
- sharpen your daily living skills in a social setting.
- belong to a caring group of people.
- build and sustain friendships.
Your Responsibilities as a PALOOZA Member are to:
- attend your scheduled event on time with your required supplies.
- be positive and respectful.
- ask for help if you are having a difficult time.
- have fun with your friends in a safe way.
• A vibrant group of people. • A fun and welcoming destination that gives you a sense of belonging. • Able to accommodate your challenges. • Leisure classes, activities, and relaxing • A supportive environment for you to put life skills into practice. • A membership organization located in your community to you help build and sustain friendships.
AFTER SCHOOL. AFTER WORK. IN THE EVENING. ON THE WEEKEND. A DESTINATION. AN EXPERIENCE. THE PLACE TO BE.